About the Enumerist
Harriett Flowers champions the Entrepreneur. Her own business journey is from founding Entrepreneur—Bootstrap/Organic inception, to Angel money, to Private Equity Recapitalization, to Acquiring Entity, to Acquired Entity, to successful Public exit. She is currently an Investor, Mentor, and Board Member in the Healthcare and Technology sectors.
A true pioneer in delivering Software-as-a-Service, Ms. Flowers founded IMaCS, a Healthcare Revenue Cycle Solutions company (later Accuro) in the 1990s, at a time when a Cloud figure in a diagram meant “we can’t explain how it gets from here to there”.) Wanna see something really scary? Check out the Way Back Machine’s archive of our website in December 1996! Originally a software developer by trade, she has sold, architected, and managed successful systems that have generated well over $1 Billion in revenue:
• Healthcare Revenue Cycle and Point-of-Care Price Transparency CarePricer (MedAssets, now nThrive)
• Healthcare Claims Payment technology, including commercial bundled pricing administration for transplant cases
• Data Center Scheduling (Sam Wyly’s UCC—University Computing Company, now CA)
• Master Limited Partnership Transaction Tax Reporting (Price Waterhouse Coopers)
• Propane Gas Market Deal Analysis and Transaction Accounting (Hadson Gas)
• Retail Banking Sales Tools (Hogan Systems)
Always prioritize selling Product before Equity: Recognizing the critical need for the elusive sales & marketing expertise in Technology-oriented businesses, Harriett co-founded the consulting group, BaylonST (Sales Technology) to help clients find and stay on the shortest route to Revenue.
As the Enumerist, Harriett seeks novel solutions to old problems. The Enumerist’s Finite and Unbounded technology team evaluates and prototypes late-breaking technologies like natural language processing, image recognition, machine learning, predictive analysis, and big data in an effort to find the business potential within the hype.